Decent with Technology
I would say I'm fairly decent at using technology. If I don't already know how to use the system or whatever it may be, I'm a quick learner and can usually figure it out on my own. I was pretty excited about adding the word count extension to my Chrome because I usually copy and paste the assignment into a Google Doc to check the word count and using the extension has less steps and hassle. I would really like to work on my research skills and habits. I have a bad habit of being lazy when it comes to research and just settle on the first few articles on my first search. Even if they aren't what I was looking for, I'll tweak my layout because I don't want to keep searching. So, I'm hoping I can learn new ways and techniques to find information on the internet. I think one thing specifically for this course that I will struggle with is finding appropriate pictures that reach all the requirements. I've caught myself forgetting and just typing into Google what I want, without remembering the copy right and other restrictions. I'm sure this will eventually become normal later into the semester but right now I have to consciously remind myself.
![]() |
| Confused cat representing my thoughts as a first time blog user. Source: WikiMedia |



Comments
Post a Comment