week 8 comments & feedback
I've definitely enjoyed reading through all the comments I've received on my posts. I've noticed how the comments have a different vibe to them depending on where they are posted (but I think that might be the point..). But, the comments on my introduction are fun to read because I like seeing how people can connect with me but also where the differences are. I think my favorite/most useful comments are the ones about tweaking my endings or adding more to endings. I have a hard time wrapping my stories up: it either drags on for too long or is too short. So those comments are helpful because they provide solid ideas!
I would like to think I give decent feedback to the blogs I comment on but I know sometimes it wasn't. I like to use the WWW strategy the best because I feel like it forces me to think just a little deeper. I have noticed that when I comment something to tweak or add to a person's story, the next time I'm writing a story I keep that note in mind. I think it's been really helpful!
I think the introductions have been a fun place to get to know my other classmates. Obviously reading that intro of that blog is the goal but I also like to read through the comments and see how everyone else reacted. I like to see what people have in common, stories they can relate to, or similar obstacles that people have overcame.
Moving forward, I'm going to try to be more intentional with my feedback comments, especially on the Portfolios or Storybooks. I've read a lot of impressive ones lately and it has been hard to find something for them to add or edit because I like the story so much as it is! I feel like I need to edit my introduction a little, add a fun story or little fun facts could be good!
![]() |
| I'm definitely not a perfect person and I definitely don't do everything perfectly. But after 4 years of college I've finally realized that it's okay to do things your own way. I would always feel pressured to study when my friend studied, or study how they study. And that just wasn't working out for me because I'm a slightly unorganized person but it works for me. Sometimes being over organized makes things worse for me and it can add too much pressure. Source: Feedback Cats |



Comments
Post a Comment